Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] sd partition problem.

OP sadler123

8th January 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
hi every one..
i have a problem with my samsung 32g class 10 sd card , i wanted to make a second partition using mini tool, i chose ext2 as a second partition and when i opened link2sd app it asked me to chose the file system of the second partition , again i chose ext2 , it asked me to reboot the device. i rebooted it and when i opened link2sd the same message that asked me to chose the file system of the second partition appeared again and when i chose ext2 this message appeared: "mount script cannot be created. mount invalid argument"
i returned to mini tool and tried both ext3 ext4 with no success. and when i tried fat32 as a second partition it created but when i try to link any app on link2sd it fails to link it.
plz can any one tell me what should I do.
thanks in advance.
9th January 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
ii
come on guys..not a single replay!!!!
9th January 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #3  
Antipolo City
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
is your device rooted? and please check what extension your device supports. i think most device supports ext4
9th January 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #4  
Flag faridabad
Thanks Meter: 4

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadler123

hi every one..
i have a problem with my samsung 32g class 10 sd card , i wanted to make a second partition using mini tool, i chose ext2 as a second partition and when i opened link2sd app it asked me to chose the file system of the second partition , again i chose ext2 , it asked me to reboot the device. i rebooted it and when i opened link2sd the same message that asked me to chose the file system of the second partition appeared again and when i chose ext2 this message appeared: "mount script cannot be created. mount invalid argument"
i returned to mini tool and tried both ext3 ext4 with no success. and when i tried fat32 as a second partition it created but when i try to link any app on link2sd it fails to link it.
plz can any one tell me what should I do.
thanks in advance.

try making partion ext3 or ext 4
hit thanks if helped <<<<<
9th January 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
may be you missed somethink on sd partition step
those can help you i think http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1432459
9th January 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snx413

may be you missed somethink on sd partition step
those can help you i think http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1432459

MY DEVICE IS ROOTED,
I have tried these steps but didn't work on my 32g sd, I tried the same steps befor on a 2g & 4g & 16g sd cards and it worked. but on 32g It didnt work. I don't know why:'( ..plz heeeeeelp!
Last edited by sadler123; 9th January 2014 at 01:38 PM. Reason: add some details
9th January 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
it seems link2sd work with 32gb so i dont know why not taking your if you did all well
try this may be it will work
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...96&postcount=2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread