Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,310 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Fastboot/Flashboot

Tip us?
 
Izinzx
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default [Q] Fastboot/Flashboot

Can I know how do I fastboot or flashboot a kernel or a boot.img onto my device?
 
aliiahmed.20
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 157
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izinzx View Post
Can I know how do I fastboot or flashboot a kernel or a boot.img onto my device?
you turn off the phone and connect it with USB while pressing Volume up or Volume down

if the kernel is a boot.img then probably you need fastboot

Flashboot Volume down
Fastboot Volume up
 
Izinzx
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 17
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliiahmed.20 View Post
you turn off the phone and connect it with USB while pressing Volume up or Volume down

if the kernel is a boot.img then probably you need fastboot

Flashboot Volume down
Fastboot Volume up
I mean like how do I fastboot a boot.img or a kernel. Thanks for helping
 
aliiahmed.20
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 157
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izinzx View Post
I mean like how do I fastboot a boot.img or a kernel. Thanks for helping
I just told you what do you need exactly ?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes