XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nfs most wanted

Tip us?

atikrasul
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98
Unhappy Nfs most wanted

hi guys.. i want to play nfs most wanted on my grand. i am in cm11. i installed the game and ran it....but it got stuck in the first image. i have even tried mounting it with gltosd. my internal storage is 1.5gb free after installing the game. i have no other game installed. still its getting stuck. please help. i desperately wanna play the game on my device.

raghavsharmaxda
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Its data problem actually..u should try some other data and apk which downloads this data..(many apks got flaws...my sticks after the game and reboots :P..so don't play it..asphalt I find better..still.its ur personnel choice ..so.
Hope I helped

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
thanks to developers who always make such efforts for our devices
The Following User Says Thank You to raghavsharmaxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

atikrasul
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda View Post
Its data problem actually..u should try some other data and apk which downloads this data..(many apks got flaws...my sticks after the game and reboots :P..so don't play it..asphalt I find better..still.its ur personnel choice ..so.
Hope I helped

Got bored of asphalt...saw a video of nfs on youtube...cusnt resist...the uploader seems to be too busy to reply...anyways can i ask something else? i just saw the thread of TW6...i changed all the icons but cudnt change the app drawer icon...how can i do that? currently i am in cm11.

raghavsharmaxda
Old
Thanks Meter 323
TW6..u mean touchwiz..
Well what I shared is something I didn't tried as I m using kitkat here..not a stock ROM..!.though..I will search for it and let u know

thanks to developers who always make such efforts for our devices
The Following User Says Thank You to raghavsharmaxda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

atikrasul
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda View Post
TW6..u mean touchwiz..
Well what I shared is something I didn't tried as I m using kitkat here..not a stock ROM..!.though..I will search for it and let u know

thanx bro... i really liked the new touchwiz.