[Q] Updating Firmware?

Tip us?

KevinFuerst
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question [Q] Updating Firmware?

Hi guys, real quick question.
I am currently s-off running firmware 1.10.605.10. Im looking to flash santod040's UnSenseONE-KitKat ROM and it says i need the latest firmware. In order to update to 2.10.605.1 do I just flash the firmware zip in this post using fastboot or is there some other step I have to take? Thanks for the help!

Crawshayi
Old
Thanks Meter 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFuerst View Post
Hi guys, real quick question.
I am currently s-off running firmware 1.10.605.10. Im looking to flash santod040's UnSenseONE-KitKat ROM and it says i need the latest firmware. In order to update to 2.10.605.1 do I just flash the firmware zip in this post using fastboot or is there some other step I have to take? Thanks for the help!
Yep you just flash per the instructions. I had to do this before installing Bonestock and it worked just as the instructions said it would. Happy flashing.
Verizon HTC One
rom/NuSenseSIX
kernel/ElementalX
The Following User Says Thank You to Crawshayi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KevinFuerst
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawshayi View Post
Yep you just flash per the instructions. I had to do this before installing Bonestock and it worked just as the instructions said it would. Happy flashing.
thanks so much for the help! worked great. Much appreciated!