Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Problem Installing Hyperdrive RLS12

OP Louer Adun

9th January 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #11  
Flag ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Thanks Meter: 552

1,566 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerEvoDrifter

i have the file on my phone and i have used es file explorer to look into that .zip file, theres no problem with the zip file itself, but im guessing it was something with my phone, and i have tried two recovery option, TWRP and CWM and CWM touch

Only other thing I could find with it not being a bad download would be to try putting it on your internal storage and attempt to flash from there. Outside of that, I'm all tapped out. Hope you can get it figured out!
9th January 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Texas
Thanks Meter: 11,553

5,341 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerEvoDrifter

i have the file on my phone and i have used es file explorer to look into that .zip file, theres no problem with the zip file itself, but im guessing it was something with my phone, and i have tried two recovery option, TWRP and CWM and CWM touch

It's best to use the latest version of TWRP 2.6. Older versions "sometimes" have problems flashing 4.3 roms.

My S4 Is Insane

DEVIANT DEVELOPMENT
9th January 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #13  
Flag ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Thanks Meter: 552

1,566 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness

It's best to use the latest version of TWRP 2.6. Older versions "sometimes" have problems flashing 4.3 roms.

My S4 Is Insane

DEVIANT DEVELOPMENT

On that note, it may just be me but the newest version of TWRP (2.6.3.1) was giving me some pretty bad problems flashing stock TW 4.3 ROMs... i.e. baseband not showing up, Settings->About->Status would force-close, and I could not get any cell signal. That happened on Wicked, Hyperdrive, and WarpDrive. Couldn't restore backups of said ROMs either.. I mean, it would let me restore but I would hang at the S4 splash screen. I say it was TWRP because once I downgraded back to 2.6.3.0 my backups worked again and I no longer had the phone/signal problems in TW 4.3.
Last edited by lordcheeto03; 9th January 2014 at 05:31 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread