5,596,568 Members 41,853 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Giving back my Xperia S to willing developer!

Tip us?

Felimenta97
Old
Thanks Meter 2210
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD View Post
its the same as the Z1... not interested... though if the users donate one I dont have any problems in working on it

i am more interested in the next generation SoC which will be there in the next flagship
Makes sense... Thanks

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

DooMLoRD
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 34165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felimenta97 View Post
Makes sense... Thanks

its always a good idea to send devices to me... i develop kernels, recoveries, ROMs, etc... i can do some awesome ports (like the 4.4 GPe port from ZU GPe to Z1)... i can get leaked FW working on the devices (ample examples of this right from the ARC/Play days), and most recently today [ 4.3 SneakPeak on Xperia T & Xperia SP ] and finally if i am not able to work on the device i send it to other devs to work on...

win-win scenerio if you ask me

Like my work? Please consider donating via PayPal

Lead Developer of Team UtterChaos & Member of Team ICX

Creator of DooMKernel making those Snapdragons fly higher and faster

Android Devices I use : Sony Xperia Z1, Z, SP, T | WISHLIST: Sony Xperia Z2

Contributions : Generic Android / Xperia X10 / Xperia 2011 devices / Samsung Galaxy S2 / Huawei Ideos X6 / Samsung Galaxy SCL (i9003) / HTC Flyer / Kindle Fire / HTC JetStream / Xperia P, Sola, U / HTC One X / Xperia S / Xperia T, V, TX / Xperia Z, ZL, Tablet Z / Xperia SP / Xperia Z1 / Sony ZU GPe / Xperia Z1 Compact / Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet / Xperia T2 Ultra

My Apps on Google Play Store | Follow me on Twitter!
The Following User Says Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Felimenta97
Old
Thanks Meter 2210
Quote:
its always a good idea to send devices to me... i develop kernels, recoveries, ROMs, etc... i can do some awesome ports (like the 4.4 GPe port from ZU GPe to Z1)... i can get leaked FW working on the devices (ample examples of this right from the ARC/Play days), and most recently today [ 4.3 SneakPeak on Xperia T & Xperia SP ] and finally if i am not able to work on the device i send it to other devs to work on...

win-win scenerio if you ask me

Indeed a win-win scenario. I plan on replacing my Xperia S for the Z1 Compact as soon as possible. It will be a huge upgrade. And, it is the best compact Android device you can get, and a TRUE competitor to the iPhone 5S. The next months are going to be pretty interesting.

Anyway, considering that, I think we won't lack on users buying one, and I'm sure they will want a bit of your magic hehe. I will see if I could donate a bit for you to buy one.

Thanks for your work!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felimenta97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nnneha
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Hey guys I know that I havent been around much, been busy with **** loads of stuff..

anyways, since I havent been able to dedicated much time recently to this device for development & since the community donated this device to me, I am willing to return it back to the community!

so if you guys can find a willing trusted developer who will work on this device let me know and I will arrange for the device to be sent to him/her..

i will miss the Xperia S though

do let me know what you guys think!

P.S.: if you guys still want me to keep it and work on it whenever i get time then let me know that too!

regards,

DooMLoRD

Hey, pllzzzz, plzzz keep work on it... as you have my favorite developer...I rooted my device from your toolkit...n witing for other tweaks!!! plzz keep going on yaarrr!!!

Thanx a lot for your contribution...

nisu4717
Old
Thanks Meter 51
[QUOTE=nnneha;49262547]Hey, pllzzzz, plzzz keep work on it... as you have my favorite developer...I rooted my device from your toolkit...n witing for other tweaks!!! plzz keep going on yaarrr!!!

Excuse me,don't expect devlopment from doom lord.he already gave his device to his dev friend.from now he will continue.
Doomlord will help if its necessary.

Sent from my LT26ii using xda premium