Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,222 Members 45,496 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Data problem

Tip us?

Faxx4840
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Default [Q] Data problem

Hello,

I use this variable for the data connection #NCCONNS#. Before when I put the data off, a text "None" appears to say i'm not connected.

Now when I put my data connection off the "E" or "H" stay and I would like the see the "None" comeback. I'm not connected on wifi or on data.

Thanks for help
NEXUS 5 BLACK 16 GB
Android KitKat 4.4.4
Kernel ElementalX-N5-1.00
ParanoidAndroid | 4.42 | 08/07/2014 |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLOUD DROPBOX - NEXUS 5 CLOUD
GALLERY My Zooper - Made_by_Faxx GALLERY

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1996

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faxx4840 View Post
Hello,

I use this variable for the data connection #NCCONNS#. Before when I put the data off, a text "None" appears to say i'm not connected.

Now when I put my data connection off the "E" or "H" stay and I would like the see the "None" comeback. I'm not connected on wifi or on data.

Thanks for help
One possible solution:
Code:
$#NDATAON#=1?#NCCONNS#:None$

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

Faxx4840
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
One possible solution:
Code:
$#NDATAON#=1?#NCCONNS#:None$
The problem is that with #NCCONNS# the "E" stay but when I change the variable for #NDATAON" it shows me 0 !

Before everything works fine I didn't change anything and now no more "None" when data are Off...
NEXUS 5 BLACK 16 GB
Android KitKat 4.4.4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1996

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
The problem is that with #NCCONNS# the "E" stay but when I change the variable for #NDATAON" it shows me 0 !

Before everything works fine I didn't change anything and now no more "None" when data are Off...
Use the full string as I posted it. #NDATAON# just tells if data is on or not. It's used as a condition to decide if #NCCONNS# should be displayed (if #NDATAON#=1) or not (if #NDATAON#=0).

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

Faxx4840
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Use the full string as I posted it. #NDATAON# just tells if data is on or not. It's used as a condition to decide if #NCCONNS# should be displayed (if #NDATAON#=1) or not (if #NDATAON#=0).
When I'm on wifi it says 1 its normal ? When I put wifi and data off it says to me 0 that's ok but one thing I don't understand its after if I choose the variable #NCSTATE# it shows me 3 who says "connected" normally this would be also on 0 if everything is off ?
NEXUS 5 BLACK 16 GB
Android KitKat 4.4.4

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1996

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
When I'm on wifi it says 1 its normal ? When I put wifi and data off it says to me 0 that's ok but one thing I don't understand its after if I choose the variable #NCSTATE# it shows me 3 who says "connected" normally this would be also on 0 if everything is off ?
In that case I misread the documentation for the variable. I thought it meant cellular data but it seems to be for either cellular or wifi. In that case we just have to test for wifi too:
Code:
$#NDATAON#=1 && #NWSTATE#!=2?#NCCONNS#:None$

The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Faxx4840
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
In that case I misread the documentation for the variable. I thought it meant cellular data but it seems to be for either cellular or wifi. In that case we just have to test for wifi too:
Code:
$#NDATAON#=1 && #NWSTATE#!=2?#NCCONNS#:None$
I use this $#NDATAON#=1&&#NWSTATE#!=2?#NCCONNS#: $

Awesome now It shows me a E or H when I'm connected and nothing when I'm off for the data ! That's what I'm looking for a while !

Great thanks to you !
NEXUS 5 BLACK 16 GB
Android KitKat 4.4.4

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1996

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I use this $#NDATAON#=1&&#NWSTATE#!=2?#NCCONNS#: $

Awesome now It shows me a E or H when I'm connected and nothing when I'm off for the data ! That's what I'm looking for a while !

Great thanks to you !
Ah ok, my understanding of your question was how to get the 'None' back. If you just want to blend out the #NCCONNS# you can leave the ': ' out entirely so the end looks like this ?#NCCONNS#$

Have fun with it

Faxx4840
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
I am also wondering why the #NCONNS# dont show the none or nothing when the data were off.
And unfortunatly u got me what i was looking for for a long time.

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 5 avec Tapatalk 4
NEXUS 5 BLACK 16 GB
Android KitKat 4.4.4