Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,571 Members 54,860 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need some help with Google Play description

Tip us?

Andreaaaaa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Default Need some help with Google Play description

Hi everyone

I've written my first app, ClearFocus, and I'm about to publish it in the PlayStore.

I've written a description for it, but I'm not really good at this kind of things, so I'd like some comment and suggestion.

Here it is:

Quote:
ClearFocus is a time-management app which helps you being more productive. Are you tired of wasting your time on distractions instead of focusing on what really matters? ClearFocus is for you!

Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.

ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.

Not everyone has the same needs: for this reason ClearFocus comes with the right set of settings, so that you can customize it to best fit you.

Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
To see it in action, here's a screenshot of how it'd appear in the PlayStore:

What d'you think?

gollums
Old
Thanks Meter 6
IMHO, I might change the fourth paragraph to read something along the lines of: to keep your focus on your tasks, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.

The right set of settings, and not everyone has the same needs, didn't seem to fit the rest of the flow.

Sent from somewhere, using TapaTalk, on my Note 3.
The Following User Says Thank You to gollums For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Andreaaaaa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gollums View Post
IMHO, I might change the fourth paragraph to read something along the lines of: to keep your focus on your tasks, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.

The right set of settings, and not everyone has the same needs, didn't seem to fit the rest of the flow.

Sent from somewhere, using TapaTalk, on my Note 3.
Thanks a lot, the fourht paragraph was the one that convinced me the least.