[Q] KiKat 4.4 #14 tf101

OP mdu13

4th January 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hi,

I tried install new KitKat version from Tim, but I have an issue with all the video's. I have no image onside (I have a black sreen instead of video).

Is someone have the same issue?

Thanks
5th January 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 56

154 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdu13

Hi,

I tried install new KitKat version from Tim, but I have an issue with all the video's. I have no image onside (I have a black sreen instead of video).

Is someone have the same issue?

Thanks

Hi, what ROM were you using before? I had issues with Tim's 4.3 but sideloaded flash and also updated Youtube and it worked for me.
5th January 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theziggy

Hi, what ROM were you using before? I had issues with Tim's 4.3 but sideloaded flash and also updated Youtube and it worked for me.

Hi, Before I have a Tim's 4.3 and I don't have this issue on it. But for testing the new KitKat 4.4 I did a full wipe and Factory Reset.
Last edited by mdu13; 5th January 2014 at 12:49 PM.
9th January 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
Hello guys I'm new here I have the 4.4.2 from Katkiss no problem I'm here to ask all of you if better to put others kernel. The only thing is the battery lose alot in few hours even Wi-Fi disabled rotation off and the CPU to 1000.
The first time I did a full wipe but the battery was a bit down this morning I did again but with full battery on you think I did wrong?
Sorry my English without translation.
The Following User Says Thank You to marlinazor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 27

119 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinazor

Hello guys I'm new here I have the 4.4.2 from Katkiss no problem I'm here to ask all of you if better to put others kernel. The only thing is the battery lose alot in few hours even Wi-Fi disabled rotation off and the CPU to 1000.
The first time I did a full wipe but the battery was a bit down this morning I did again but with full battery on you think I did wrong?
Sorry my English without translation.

I may be having the same issue - but I read that the battery icon could be wrong...so wait and see might be the answer IMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread