[Q] Location of Battery Icons and Clock Color?

OP troby86

9th January 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Camp Pendleton, CA
Thanks Meter: 914

1,074 posts
Donate to Me
More
Does anyone know where I can find the status bar icons for the battery for 4.4.2 GPE? I have already checked SystemUI and framework-res with no luck. Also, where I can change the status bar clock color as well? Thanks for any help.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
9th January 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Central Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 2,109

2,881 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by troby86

Does anyone know where I can find the status bar icons for the battery for 4.4.2 GPE? I have already checked SystemUI and framework-res with no luck. Also, where I can change the status bar clock color as well? Thanks for any help.

There are no icons for the battery. It's programatically drawn via code in SystemUI.apk. The clock color is also in SystemUI (/res/values/colors.xml) - <color name="status_bar_clock_color">#ffffffff</color>
The Following User Says Thank You to homeslice976 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Camp Pendleton, CA
Thanks Meter: 914

1,074 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeslice976

There are no icons for the battery. It's programatically drawn via code in SystemUI.apk. The clock color is also in SystemUI (/res/values/colors.xml) - #ffffffff

Thank you. I'm assuming the battery color lays somewhere in there as well...I'll take a look. Thanks again.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread