Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] My LG P700 Bricked, Help :(

OP mrsqbanypl

9th January 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, my LG L7 bricked yesterday, I can't boot into cwm recovery and can't normally boot... It only shows a distorted LG logo (as always)... I tried to do something with it but my pc doesn't show that i connected my phone to it... I don't really know what to do now :C
9th January 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 268

770 posts
More
Plug
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsqbanypl

Hi, my LG L7 bricked yesterday, I can't boot into cwm recovery and can't normally boot... It only shows a distorted LG logo (as always)... I tried to do something with it but my pc doesn't show that i connected my phone to it... I don't really know what to do now :C

make sure to have lg driver installed on your pc
press vol- and connect your phone to your pc, (else try vol+ + power + home and connect your phone to pc)
run KDZ and flash a new firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to 4Freedom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
I'm sure that i have installed it... When i try the CWM recovery key combination, it shows me only the LG logo but not disorted like on normal reboot... I also tried to go into Modem Download Mode (Vol-, USB Attach) but it doesn't really work...
9th January 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
I also wanted to repair it by ADB Make Easy... but as i read somewhere else, to make it see my phone connection, i have to turn on USB Debugging... but i can't because i can't boot it :/
9th January 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
New thing... If I plug it into pc without a battery then it is connected (still cant see it) but it turns off after 1-2 minutes... ah and something else... If i plug it in, it shows me only the loading logo, nothing else... please help
9th January 2014, 08:45 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
I forgot about emergency mode combination and it workes! Tomorrow i will start flashing kdz. Thank you for your help. I appretiate it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread