Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,529 Members 40,331 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] My LG P700 Bricked, Help :(

Tip us?

mrsqbanypl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] My LG P700 Bricked, Help :(

Hi, my LG L7 bricked yesterday, I can't boot into cwm recovery and can't normally boot... It only shows a distorted LG logo (as always)... I tried to do something with it but my pc doesn't show that i connected my phone to it... I don't really know what to do now :C

AXDFREEDOM
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsqbanypl View Post
Hi, my LG L7 bricked yesterday, I can't boot into cwm recovery and can't normally boot... It only shows a distorted LG logo (as always)... I tried to do something with it but my pc doesn't show that i connected my phone to it... I don't really know what to do now :C
make sure to have lg driver installed on your pc
press vol- and connect your phone to your pc, (else try vol+ + power + home and connect your phone to pc)
run KDZ and flash a new firmware
LG L5 E610 KITKAT 4.4.4 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn! OptimaTeam
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME
The Following User Says Thank You to AXDFREEDOM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrsqbanypl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I'm sure that i have installed it... When i try the CWM recovery key combination, it shows me only the LG logo but not disorted like on normal reboot... I also tried to go into Modem Download Mode (Vol-, USB Attach) but it doesn't really work...

mrsqbanypl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I also wanted to repair it by ADB Make Easy... but as i read somewhere else, to make it see my phone connection, i have to turn on USB Debugging... but i can't because i can't boot it :/

mrsqbanypl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
New thing... If I plug it into pc without a battery then it is connected (still cant see it) but it turns off after 1-2 minutes... ah and something else... If i plug it in, it shows me only the loading logo, nothing else... please help

mrsqbanypl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I forgot about emergency mode combination and it workes! Tomorrow i will start flashing kdz. Thank you for your help. I appretiate it