Help installing rom?

OP Manbot27

8th January 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94

199 posts
I've unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP but I keep getting a E:Unable to mount ' /emmc
E:Unable to mount interal storage

Error when flashing certain things in TWRP. TWRP allows me to install the rom but it doesn't boot up after flashing, just gets stuck on the white HTC screen. I may have borked something with the internal storage as it doesn't allow me to write to it, can anyone guide me on how to remedy this?
9th January 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #2  
Flag Golden, CO
Thanks Meter: 66

163 posts
More
Sounds like you are still s-on. You need to fastboot flash the boot image after installing a ROM. See this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2570888.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
9th January 2014, 08:32 PM   |  #3  
Flag North East, MD
Thanks Meter: 795

2,913 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbot27

I've unlocked the bootloader and installed TWRP but I keep getting a E:Unable to mount ' /emmc
E:Unable to mount interal storage

Error when flashing certain things in TWRP. TWRP allows me to install the rom but it doesn't boot up after flashing, just gets stuck on the white HTC screen. I may have borked something with the internal storage as it doesn't allow me to write to it, can anyone guide me on how to remedy this?

To fix the internal storage, try wiping Internal SD via TWRP, if that doesn't work, see if you can mount it to a PC and format it, if that doesn't so it, you'll probably need to RUU your phone to repair the filesystem.

As for the other issue, as pointed out, need to flash the kernel separately if you're s-on.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjones73 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread