FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

Chinese devices

91 posts
Thanks Meter: 19

By tiner, Member on 4th January 2014, 01:33 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th January 2014, 04:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
ioioioi
Last edited by phil boob; 9th January 2014 at 08:47 PM. Reason: phone app crap

9th January 2014, 08:48 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrizzly92

yes, but that can happen on high end devices, too. there is one real problem wit those devices: support. if you got a faulty device, sending back to china is expensive as hell. you can buy on ebay or a local shop too, but they are much more expensive then and i would buy a well known vendor instead. i you want a guarantee for quality, yiu need to buy qauality. same for cars, bicycles,, pc's...

As I mentioned the vsun malfunctioned. It was from dx deals, I got in touch with them and they said send it back, it turns out that with dx you don't send it back to China but to a drop off address in your own country, it cost me 4 quid to send it back and they have since refunded the phone cost and the return postage, granted its not a quick service due to the distance but I can't praise them enough, the customer service is excellent.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread