Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,594 Members 53,939 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP Unlocked Rogers SAMSUNG-Galaxy infuse failed system after GTG's Ultimate Unbrick

Tip us?

Dandylion83
Old
(Last edited by Dandylion83; 5th January 2014 at 04:43 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation HELP Unlocked Rogers SAMSUNG-Galaxy infuse failed system after GTG's Ultimate Unbrick

Hi, I'm new to this new Unbrick thing... I was about to throw out my Unlocked Galaxy Infuse and saw hope in this forum.

I unrooted my phone (not even sure how it got rooted in the first place) using GTG and Odin 3v 1.7. I did a hard reset. Now I see At&t and Samsung logo just hangs there. It's not even a boot loop because "Samsung" doesn't flashes.

This means I used the wrong Unbrick? So.... what now please? I just want my phone to be as it was when I first got it (Not rooted, default settings).

Can someone please explain to a newbie (I admit it!) step by step how to proceed? (When I hold vol up and down + power, samsung logo flashes like a boot loop. cant get past that.) So I guess it's soft bricked. Can't even get to download mode...

Do I have to RE-ROOT it to do this?

Thanks in advance

PSS Should I use UXKG3 or UCLB3 Unbrick... ? So confused...

callihn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion83 View Post
Hi, I'm new to this new Unbrick thing... I was about to throw out my Unlocked Galaxy Infuse and saw hope in this forum.

I unrooted my phone (not even sure how it got rooted in the first place) using GTG and Odin 3v 1.7. I did a hard reset. Now I see At&t and Samsung logo just hangs there. It's not even a boot loop because "Samsung" doesn't flashes.

This means I used the wrong Unbrick? So.... what now please? I just want my phone to be as it was when I first got it (Not rooted, default settings).

Can someone please explain to a newbie (I admit it!) step by step how to proceed? (When I hold vol up and down + power, samsung logo flashes like a boot loop. cant get past that.) So I guess it's soft bricked. Can't even get to download mode...

Do I have to RE-ROOT it to do this?

Thanks in advance

PSS Should I use UXKG3 or UCLB3 Unbrick... ? So confused...
First, do you have an Infuse or a Galaxy? They are not the same.
If you have an Infuse:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1705260

If you have a Galaxy your in the wrong forum section. Ask a mod to move your post.