Default [Q] Specific activity monitor

Hi,

What I'm trying to find
I'm looking for a specific activity monitoring app that would monitor total time spent (per 24 hours) on specific apps (e.g. facebook, twitter, Whatsapp, browser, games, etc) or just shows how many time is spent on all apps (I'll then be able to manually group them into the right categories). Also I think it would be cool to monitor how many times someone wakes up a phone to check for messages/the time.

Ideally this data would be exported to a webserver, but exporting as a file would also work. Also some kind of md5 checksum would be nice inside the file so I'm sure the data is real.

What do I need this for?
I'm a Dutch journalism student and I think it would be extremely interessting if I could collect this kind of data of multiple persons.

I've been looking around, but can't find anything like this. Do you guys know about an app like this - or something similar - I know... I was quiet specific. If not, would anyone be able to help out creating something like this? I have no idea if that is a realistic question... I've never done any programming for Android - only some webdevelopment (MySQL and php).

Kind regards,

Niels