Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,213 Members 39,950 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Everyones favourite store & it's Monday.

Tip us?
 
Christian Nothing
Old
#11  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5546
Posts: 5,533
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer View Post
No but I messed around with there new 1000 chrome book. It's just a Google store inside a massive PC world store here. Lovely laptop but no way worth 1000 for the touch screen laptop. Also it's the highest resolution laptop screen on the market.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
please tell me you could play a lil with the chromeos
how was it ?
did it was similar to any OSes on market already
 
veeman
Old
#12  
veeman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1514
Posts: 9,409
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer View Post
Are you being sarcastic, haha. Otherwise thanks, they are Ray Ban designer glasses. Love them.







I'm an apple and Android user. Also look where I was today!!



Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
No sarcasm, they look nice. I might get a similar looking pair myself later this year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
TagEHeuer
Old
#13  
TagEHeuer's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 220
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Bristol

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeman View Post
No sarcasm, they look nice. I might get a similar looking pair myself later this year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Thanks





Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Nothing View Post
please tell me you could play a lil with the chromeos
how was it ?
did it was similar to any OSes on market already
Yeah I did, I like them. Going to really think about buying one.


Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I actively donate to people who are helpful towards others and myself. Be it a small amount or a large amount. I will try my best to thank you with a donation.
 
Christian Nothing
Old
#14  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5546
Posts: 5,533
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer View Post

Yeah I did, I like them. Going to really think about buying one.


Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Hope that their chromebook or whatever they call those laptops to be cheap in price
Cuz if it will cost 800 bucks then I won't even look at the product


≪███▓▒Sℵα℘℘εD ₣ℜ✪ℳ ℳψ JεℓℓySℵα℘ ℜ✪ℳ▒▓███≫
 
TagEHeuer
Old
#15  
TagEHeuer's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 220
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Bristol

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Nothing View Post
Hope that their chromebook or whatever they call those laptops to be cheap in price
Cuz if it will cost 800 bucks then I won't even look at the product


≪███▓▒Sℵα℘℘εD ₣ℜ✪ℳ ℳψ JεℓℓySℵα℘ ℜ✪ℳ™▒▓███≫
Their pretty awesome, but the gossip is they will release better ones this year...

I actively donate to people who are helpful towards others and myself. Be it a small amount or a large amount. I will try my best to thank you with a donation.
 
Christian Nothing
Old
#16  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5546
Posts: 5,533
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagEHeuer View Post
Their pretty awesome, but the gossip is they will release better ones this year...
well they will probably do like they do with their nexus gadgets line , every new year a new flagship device
let's hope they will do a great job with these laptops like they did with the smartphones
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more