Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,341 Members 48,717 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT] IO Root Redux

Tip us?

Chaosmaker2k
Old
Thanks Meter 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dps33 View Post
New with LG G2. Wouldlike to root but...
I wan to keep everythign STOCK, Using this method, does it only ROOT and nothign changes? Would I be able to update PRL and Profile.Would I be able to takek OTA updates? I am on Zv8.
Correct just gives you root. Team d3rp has a very nice Rom that is fully functional as stock with tons of bloat gone. I'm on it and got 19 hrs with 5 hrs screen on, plugged it in with those stats and still had 11%

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

ericdabbs
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime View Post
the main ioroot thread was updated last week to point to an updated file. current ioroot is v17.
Thanks for the heads up. I took over Univsoldur's thread as the maintainer in the link below and referenced the latest version of ioroot v17 in the OP to your post.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2522346

ericdabbs
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 309
I talked to the mods and they were able to change the thread owner to me in the original IO Root thread in the link below. Please post your comments there because I will ask the mods to close this thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2522346
The Following User Says Thank You to ericdabbs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe