9th January 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Chisinau
Thanks Meter: 46

21 posts
Donate to Me
More
All Venom Team
your left just the package name, and soon we will replace it ... but it's definitely not your work ...
I took tweaks with soul, replaced them in Eclipse and made ​​his tweaks your Venom is not present anything here, all with soul, as your soul is a copy of the firmware, you absolutely have no rights to forbid me to put them in your roms.
howling to your foundation would be a different story.
Good evening.
10th January 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 12,613

3,611 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablocool

your left just the package name, and soon we will replace it ... but it's definitely not your work ...
I took tweaks with soul, replaced them in Eclipse and made ​​his tweaks your Venom is not present anything here, all with soul, as your soul is a copy of the firmware, you absolutely have no rights to forbid me to put them in your roms.
Good evening.

How to take tweaks from someones soul? I even can't see souls in real life though they r in Hollywood movies ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilal_liberty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #13  
Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 17,089

10,086 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablocool

Good evening.

We aren't stupid we can compare code, and obviously you are just hacking up our tweaks apk without permission

You and the kangers on Chinese forums are no different....your actions are disgusting and against xda rules

Why a moderater hasn't responded to the report yet is beyond me since it was reported 9 hours ago
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #14  
Senior Moderator - Life Can't Beat Me
Flag Glosta
Thanks Meter: 5,037

5,037 posts
More
Thread Closed

For direct violation of rule 12. Using the work of others.

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails, you may then contact a Moderator and provide clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in the copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence that it was you who created the work, then in the spirit of sharing, all work will remain posted on the forums.
Last edited by O_G; 11th January 2014 at 02:41 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to O_G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread