5,596,784 Members 48,693 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone won't boot. Can't get into cwm. Computers won't recognize.

Tip us?

stupidinfuse
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Phone won't boot. Can't get into cwm. Computers won't recognize.

Well in a nutshell it has had many custom roms and the last cyagenmod worked fine. Froze one day so I held the power button down to reboot it. Now it would turn on then at the Samsung logo the screen appeared to have some horizontal lines it would do this and wouldn't reboot until i would take the battery out for half an hour not just 10-20 secs. got a stock rom and tried to flash it via odin and it would go in DL mode and odin recognizes it. Start to flash and and about five mins in it would fail. Tried to flash different roms as well with the same affect. .Any help or insights would be great. ..

callihn
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidinfuse View Post
Well in a nutshell it has had many custom roms and the last cyagenmod worked fine. Froze one day so I held the power button down to reboot it. Now it would turn on then at the Samsung logo the screen appeared to have some horizontal lines it would do this and wouldn't reboot until i would take the battery out for half an hour not just 10-20 secs. got a stock rom and tried to flash it via odin and it would go in DL mode and odin recognizes it. Start to flash and and about five mins in it would fail. Tried to flash different roms as well with the same affect. .Any help or insights would be great. ..
Try using a PIT file to partition. Use this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1705260