XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

bluetooth issue after updating to 4.3

Tip us?

hykhleif
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Default bluetooth issue after updating to 4.3

hey guys I was wondering if anyone who is streaming music through bleu tooth notice a slight hiccup after about 10 minutes of playing music I noticed it and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this

i did complete factory restore when i updated from 4.1

dpcheng
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hykhleif View Post
hey guys I was wondering if anyone who is streaming music through bleu tooth notice a slight hiccup after about 10 minutes of playing music I noticed it and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this

i did complete factory restore when i updated from 4.1
I am having similar problems with the bluetooth music playback on the Xperia Z Ultra after updating to Jelly Bean 4.3
The music playback via bluetooth jitters and the problem seems to go away with the WiFi disabled including location based WiFi.
I wonder if Sony will release patches to solve this or wait for Android KitKat.

hykhleif
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
this is why i sometimes regret giving up my iPhone, with android every time something is messed up for gods sake can't sony test essential things like that .

Waiting till kit lat will be a disaster.

fgar82
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hykhleif View Post
this is why i sometimes regret giving up my iPhone, with android every time something is messed up for gods sake can't sony test essential things like that .

Waiting till kit lat will be a disaster.
Same problem over here. And when I do screen mirroring with my BRAVIA in 2m connection lost . Before 4.3 everything was working perfectly .