5,596,128 Members 33,402 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CWM for Optimus G Pro F240L to flash the E988 v5 rom?

Tip us?

iamVhox
Old
(Last edited by iamVhox; 28th December 2013 at 09:50 AM.) Reason: revise inquiry
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Post CWM for Optimus G Pro F240L to flash the E988 v5 rom?

So I tried to search for a way to unlock this device bootloader but it seems impossible as of now, rather there's a workaround to flash a custom rom even though it's locked thru freegee's CWM with loki exploit. Reading the thread at E988 v5 rom, some users are having problem as to what particular version of the said CWM to use for that rom to work on their device, some just boot back to recovery after the process while others are having some issues when others said it's perfect. Now, if there's somebody out there generous enough to share their idea as how to do it, please help us F240L users,we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Happy new year!

iamVhox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Freegee's CWM 6.0.4.5 for F240L!

Ok, so I asked one F240L user here, stfly, and he confirmed that it worked on his device!

1. Install freegee's CWM 6.0.4.5
2. Reboot to recovery using halo reboot
3. Backup current rom and copy to another storage
4. Wipe system then install the rom followed by the baseband
5. Do factory reset and reboot system

Hope this will answer our doubts F240L users!

iamVhox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Thumbs up Successful flashing!

Ok...so I just want to share this...following above procedure it worked very just fine with my F240L, no problem whatsoever. So don't hesitate at all, flash that E988 v5 rom now!