Help with MicroSD 64gb class 10
Hi everyone, i need help.
I have read many threads from XDA and many other places and still couldnt find a solution.
I have bought a non fake microsd samsung 64gb class 10 for my S4.
I own I9500 with 4.3 MK1 official stock.
I cannot get the card to work properly.
3. Apps on extsd
1. Card is not recognized (NTFS obviously will not work)
2. Card is recognized but then can only read but not write, once given the error, cannot be accessed anymore (exFat)
3. Card is recognized but then can only read but not write, always working, but cannot write to it, says access denied (Fat32)
4. Card works properly with read/write but often shows errors (2 partitions, one made of 32gb only)
4. easeus partition
5. official SD formatter
None of this tools helped me with the sd card. Card cannot be used. I think that maybe im missing something or other option that may solve the problem, i dont think im the only one with this problem.
In summary, i have the mentioned Sd card and cannot use it in the SGS4. there is no way i can get it to work properly.
1. Is it the SD card? (but it works on the pc)
2. does the S4 not support 64gb class 4? but specs say it does
3. does android 4.3 have issues with this matter? do you know if it does and some other rom it does not have this issue? with everything working like stock rom?
Your help is very much appreciated