FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] App that allows selective ad blocking?

483 posts
Thanks Meter: 52
 
By grimloktt, Senior Member on 4th January 2014, 03:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello. Can anyone recommend an ad blocking app that allows the user to select which apps are not blocked?
 
 
10th January 2014, 01:31 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Anyone?
10th January 2014, 02:13 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Independence Ohio
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimloktt

Anyone?

No app I know of but there is a winam exposed extension that does exactly that
10th January 2014, 02:48 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgem

No app I know of but there is a winam exposed extension that does exactly that

Which one?
10th January 2014, 03:10 AM |#5  
TSman74's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 255
 
More
I use this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2597332
10th January 2014, 03:26 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSman74

I use this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2597332

So does this allow you to not block certain apps but block others?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
10th January 2014, 03:27 AM |#7  
TSman74's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 255
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimloktt

So does this allow you to not block certain apps but block others?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes.
10th January 2014, 03:32 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Awesome! Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes