I cannot access the recovery .

Search This thread

Douglas Henrique

Sep 4, 2013
Guys , i need help.

i am using cm 11.0 without issues and decided to install OMNI 4.2.2. Before I installed samsung 4.2.2 stock rom (I9505VJUBMG3_I9505ZTOBMG3_I9505VJUBMG3_HOME.tar) for test some things and then flashing the OMNI ROM . I flashed with sucess but my phone stuck in bootloop, I try do full wipes, but to my surprise I cant access recovery mode, every time I press the buttons it appears it upon recovery boot and before entering it restarts and returns to the bootloop, already tried installing philztouch but no sucess, not tried other recovery, because i can install only files. md5 via odin ...
what to do?
Thank You so much

EDIT : i installed CWM lastest version via odin and the issue continues

PLEASE GUYS =/

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
this rom i have flashed is stock android 4.2.2 with no modifications for my contry
thanks
- Flash TWRP with Odin
- Shutdown ur phone
- Press Home button + Volume up button + Power button. When u see the white letters of Samsung drop the Power button
- It will go to CUSTOM RECOVERY in theory
- Wipe all (system, data, cache, dalvik cache)
- Flash with Odin ur STOCK Firmware
- Tell us how it works :)

Douglas Henrique

Sep 4, 2013
- Flash TWRP with Odin
- Shutdown ur phone
- Press Home button + Volume up button + Power button. When u see the white letters of Samsung drop the Power button

i am downloading a 4.2.2 rom stock , finishing i post here

thanks man, was afraid of losing my phone haha

Douglas Henrique

Sep 4, 2013
- Flash TWRP with Odin
- Shutdown ur phone

ok dude , I went to try one last time before flashing another stock rom 4.2.2, and to my surprise I got ...
wtf this phone ...
installed a custom rom (OMNI 4.4.2) and everything's working here, did not have to install stock rom ... if I have any problems I'll post here
thanks you so much =D