5,604,292 Members 49,097 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No data when 4G turned on

Tip us?
 
jordan8201
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default [Q] No data when 4G turned on

I have my sisters phone, and having data issues. When I turn on 4G, she loses data altogether. If I leave 4G off, she has data, but obviously no LTE.

I've tried multiple sense Roms with the result. It's currently on Meanbean, but I've also tried ViperRom.

Any help is appreciated!
 
RobertBohannon
Old
#2  
RobertBohannon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 137
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Baytown
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan8201 View Post
I have my sisters phone, and having data issues. When I turn on 4G, she loses data altogether. If I leave 4G off, she has data, but obviously no LTE.

I've tried multiple sense Roms with the result. It's currently on Meanbean, but I've also tried ViperRom.

Any help is appreciated!
Had the same problem try to run a prl and profile update if you are on a sense rom. if not flash a sense rom. if you are on a sense rom and updating PRL and profile fail then you have to dial ##72786#.
This was my problem last week. @Captain_Throwback told me about the ##72786# because the updates would fail.
The Following User Says Thank You to RobertBohannon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jordan8201
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertBohannon View Post
Had the same problem try to run a prl and profile update if you are on a sense rom. if not flash a sense rom. if you are on a sense rom and updating PRL and profile fail then you have to dial ##72786#.
This was my problem last week. @Captain_Throwback told me about the ##72786# because the updates would fail.
Thanks. I finally got her phone back. I am on a sense rom and was having the same issue with the updates failing. I did the ##72786#. Am I supposed to do something at that point? After doing that, it shows there is no PRL update, but the profile still won't update. I'm not getting an error message this time, but it hangs on "The network is preparing your services."
 
RobertBohannon
Old
#4  
RobertBohannon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 137
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Baytown
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan8201 View Post
Thanks. I finally got her phone back. I am on a sense rom and was having the same issue with the updates failing. I did the ##72786#. Am I supposed to do something at that point? After doing that, it shows there is no PRL update, but the profile still won't update. I'm not getting an error message this time, but it hangs on "The network is preparing your services."
It took my phone almost an hour for the network to prepare the update and WIFi won't help. Just give it time, it took forever on my phone.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes