[Q] Assistance on downgrading
My USB is officially failing and somehow Samsung says I'm still in warranty so I'm going to try to send it back, but I need some assistance with downgrading because I honestly don't know what steps I need to take.
1) I am on jedi master x2 4.3 rom.
2) I have devil kernel, I never took the 4.3 ota so there isn't any knox on my phone.
3) I have the new tmobile modem.
4) I have TWRP as a custom recovery.
5) I also have triangle away from the play store if necessary.
My question is what steps do I need to take to put this phone on 4.1.2 so I can ship it back to samsung. I don't want to load 4.3 because I don't want to trip the counter.
Edit: Also adding as my usb is failing it cannot connect to pc so I can't use odin
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note ll