5,606,650 Members 36,320 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Something needs to be done

Tip us?

BuQQzz
Old
Thanks Meter 85

DONATE TO ME
Agreed! If I bought a KFHD(2013) and come to this forum to try and modify it, I'd be like WTF am I suppose to start at ?? :what::banghead::sly: I'd most likely get myself bricked in the end lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk

SafinWasi
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prallday168 View Post
Agreed! If I bought a KFHD(2013) and come to this forum to try and modify it, I'd be like WTF am I suppose to start at ?? :what::banghead::sly: I'd most likely get myself bricked in the end lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk
Yeah,someone might actually try to install Freedom-boot on a 2013 kindle.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
PHP Code:
#include<iostream>
#include<string>
#include<xda>

using namespace std;

int main()
{

string name="Anonymous.123"

string status="Senior Member";
    if(
I helped you){

cout<<"Please hit the Thanks Button!\n";
    }
    return 
0;
}
void Devices()
{

string Device="Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7";

string ROM="CyanogenMod 11";

string Kernel_Version="3.0.72+";

string Recovery="TWRP 2.7.0.0";

The Following User Says Thank You to SafinWasi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Latonya1
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5
Default really need

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pwn View Post
As many of us know, there is a serious problem at hand that needs to be dealt with. The Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012 edition forums are being polluted with posts about the Kindle Fire HD 7" 2013 edition. Although these devices have similar hardware, they are NOT the same device. It might be okay if it were just a few posts, but this is getting ridiculous.
My proposed solution is for a new forum area to be created for the 2013 Kindle Fire HD 7" and to have all posts regarding them to be moved there.

Something need to be done regarding this post. Is there anyone?

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3pwn View Post
As many of us know, there is a serious problem at hand that needs to be dealt with. The Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012 edition forums are being polluted with posts about the Kindle Fire HD 7" 2013 edition. Although these devices have similar hardware, they are NOT the same device. It might be okay if it were just a few posts, but this is getting ridiculous.
My proposed solution is for a new forum area to be created for the 2013 Kindle Fire HD 7" and to have all posts regarding them to be moved there.

do something regarding this post. Is there anyone?