XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

i think i've soft bricked my GN3

Tip us?

YoungAceAtlanta
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 147
Exclamation i think i've soft bricked my GN3

I wanted to wipe my phone clean using the safe strap recovery and i wiped system, data, cache and forgot to install a rom into that slot.. now i can't make it pass the Note 3 boot screen with the lock on it.

Anyway for me to get back into safe strap without having to odin and erase everything on my phone?

Paulita1
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungAceAtlanta View Post
I wanted to wipe my phone clean using the safe strap recovery and i wiped system, data, cache and forgot to install a rom into that slot.. now i can't make it pass the Note 3 boot screen with the lock on it.

Anyway for me to get back into safe strap without having to odin and erase everything on my phone?
As of version 3.0, Safestrap Recovery is now based on TWRP 2.2.2.1. For more on TWRP you can visit their website: http://www.teamw.in/

Note: Safestrap is heavily modified to be “Safe” for your device. Do not download TWRP from their website and expect it to work the same way. Also TWRP does not support Safestrap, tho some issues that may come up will be TWRP dependant, please try and look on the forums for your device for answers before hunting down TWRP people. They won’t be able to help w/ Safestrap specific questions.
Tags
bricked, gn3, soft brick