Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 50,002 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Default Fonts

Tip us?

butchieboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 660
Default Default Fonts

Stupid mistake on my part..I installed an app from playstore that gave me different fonts. Now the app has taken over my default font and will not uninstall. I can even read email because everything is so jumbled. I did a factory data reset and cache wipe and its still there. Any help would be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

krishsastry
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Did you try selecting another font from the settings? Then try to uninstall what you changed it to

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note 3 N900T Black, Android 4.4 KitKat with KNOX 0x0, on ATT

wish777
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1142

DONATE TO ME
What app did you use? What about just uninstalling the app from.play store and going in system settings and pick the default font? Still wont let you use stock font through settings?

Paulita1
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchieboy View Post
Stupid mistake on my part..I installed an app from playstore that gave me different fonts. Now the app has taken over my default font and will not uninstall. I can even read email because everything is so jumbled. I did a factory data reset and cache wipe and its still there. Any help would be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
Try with the step is navigating to your Fonts Settings, located under Settings > Display > Font Style — you will also have an option to change font size here. Once you’ve navigated to Font Style you have a choice of three different options — these are all pretty boring though. However, don’t fear, if you look to the bottom you should see an option called “Get Fonts Online.”

Clicking on this you’ll be taken to Samsungs Official seller and the fonts will range from $1-$3. But, you don’t really need to pay this money as there are many options which give you the same service except they’re free.