Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,097 Members 43,898 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Battery widget?

Tip us?

hurdlejade
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66
Default Battery widget?

Hi,
I'm looking for super simple battery widget. The only thing I want is to display battery left percentage.
So if I happen to have 54% left, I want it to show 54 or 54%. i do not need circle around it. resizable font would be nice, as i don't need huge text. any recommendations?

almulder1092
Old
Thanks Meter 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdlejade View Post
Hi,
I'm looking for super simple battery widget. The only thing I want is to display battery left percentage.
So if I happen to have 54% left, I want it to show 54 or 54%. i do not need circle around it. resizable font would be nice, as i don't need huge text. any recommendations?
Are you running stock or Null? if your running null check out UCCW you can make it however you want with it.

Gear - [Tutorial] Null_ / FreeFalling Theme / Dr Who Sound/Boot Theme / & More (Updated Jan 16, 2014)

Gear - [Tutorial] (Non Null_) Rooting / Nova / ATN / UCCW / ect. (Updated 11/04/13)

If you feel I have helped you out and would like to donate please do so.
Replaster My Pool Fund - Donate
Thanks!

Note 3 (T-Mobile) / International Rom / Galaxy Gear with - null_ - FreeFalling Theme - Doctor Who Sounds, Boot
The Following User Says Thank You to almulder1092 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

richlum
Old
Thanks Meter 117
I use Minimalistic Text to add the battery % like this.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389341953006.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	2506015  
The Following User Says Thank You to richlum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]