Location [Q] Avast recent problems + Wifi reconnecting

Hello everyone,

Due to the recent problem with Avast Antivirus for Android, I've seen many problems on my phone.

First, to let everyone know, here's what happened with Avast : http://www.stayprotected.com/2014/01...bile-security/
So, false positive about every app on the phone.

Indeed I was surprised, I uninstalled 2-3 things, but here's the thing. Is it normal that everytime I turn OFF the Wifi, it keeps turning ON by itself ?
In the list of viruses found, there is GinMaster, which sends personnal data. In order to send, you need wifi, which tells me that maybe Avast may not be wrong. Seriously, how does my wifi keeps turning on by itself ?

I backed up my phone yesterday, and restored a previous version (about mid-December). The thing is, if my problem does not come from Avast, then there is also an SmsSend virus or I don't know what, and that GinMaster on my phone.

First, do you have any idea what would cause the wifi to turn on automatically every time ? I'd really like to get back to my yesterday backup, but if it really sends data, I'd prefer not. Plus if I turn on wifi, it could really send data while I'm trying to update Avast.

Also, when I open avast, it keeps force closing, due to all the "viruses" detected.

Sooo, what do you think about it ? Do you have any solution ?

Thank you all !

EDIT : Well, as I was discouraged to obtain any good solution except than reseting the phone (most successful way, I think), I tried the impossible. I restored the last back up, checked if Wifi still connects by itself. So, first it wouldn't, so that's a good point. I turned it on, and updated Avast, which scanned again all the files. Seems like all the "viruses" are gone, so that's another good news.

Still, it weirds me out that after many reboots, the wifi would turn on by itself (even if it doesn't now). Anyway, auto-solution

Thank you readers !