Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,631 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Software used by service centers

Tip us?

ishanjain28
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Smile Software used by service centers

Hey guys!!!
What software people at service center use. Because that don't increase flash count or anything. I don't think they use Odin. And when i asked them they neither told me. So guys please any idea. It would be better to flash with that software. And i guess they don't use USB cable I heard they use RM CABLE.

Steviebee1978
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishanjain28 View Post
Hey guys!!!
What software people at service center use. Because that don't increase flash count or anything. I don't think they use Odin. And when i asked them they neither told me. So guys please any idea. It would be better to flash with that software. And i guess they don't use USB cable I heard they use RM CABLE.

Hi I don't know about service centres but i used to work in a phone unlocking shop which as you would expect we had to flash phones from time to time.

A lot of the software i used to use would not increase the flash counter on handset's but it really depends on the phone you are flashing and the software you are using

sorry it's a little open ended

amolgosavi
Old
Thanks Meter 140
They are using dongle cable for flash mobiles..and they have universal software for flash all mobiles..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2