9th January 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Aliganj
Thanks Meter: 6

4 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys!!!
What software people at service center use. Because that don't increase flash count or anything. I don't think they use Odin. And when i asked them they neither told me. So guys please any idea. It would be better to flash with that software. And i guess they don't use USB cable I heard they use RM CABLE.
10th January 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishanjain28

Hey guys!!!
What software people at service center use. Because that don't increase flash count or anything. I don't think they use Odin. And when i asked them they neither told me. So guys please any idea. It would be better to flash with that software. And i guess they don't use USB cable I heard they use RM CABLE.

Hi I don't know about service centres but i used to work in a phone unlocking shop which as you would expect we had to flash phones from time to time.

A lot of the software i used to use would not increase the flash counter on handset's but it really depends on the phone you are flashing and the software you are using

sorry it's a little open ended
10th January 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #3  
Flag *MUMBAI*
Thanks Meter: 152

691 posts
More
They are using dongle cable for flash mobiles..and they have universal software for flash all mobiles..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread