Help needed...

OP greyhoundz16

9th January 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 0

29 posts
More
I have been working on it for more than a day now, getting those note 3 features on my note 2 (N7105 XXUEML3). I tried DN3, but Spen does not work, baseband unknown missing imei. Cannot restore it through QPST because it does not recognized the device, tried every damn drivers and nothing. Back up on the aroma for EFS does not keeps on crashing. Baseband choices on it is for N7100, i don't get how the others managed to have it worked on their devices? Tried installing a stock rom that is deodexed, found one in the forums and flashed the mod of the note 3 features, but got stuck on the loading screen, just stays there. This is the most troublesome mod i've ever encountered. Any help will be appreciated.
9th January 2014, 03:14 PM   |  #2  
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 3,248

3,522 posts
More
You may have to flash stock through odin to get your baseband back. N7100 roms do not work on the n7105. Flash the one from this thread and select n7105. If you are on 4.1.2 you will have to flash devil kernel afterwards to get wifi.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541860

[4.3] DN3(Ditto Note 3) ROM for SGH-i317, SGH-i317M, N7105 from Electron Team (E-Team) 10-12-13

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to sawdoctor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,093

7,507 posts
More
Well you used the wrong recovery which is why you lost imei and baseband. Same happened to me. I just flashed cm11 or you can try another. Flashing a stock ROM won't work unless use Odin and factory reset after flash. Install philz recovery or use older twrp 2.6.3.1 as newer versions don't flash ROM properly. Whatever ROM you had imei and baseband working flash that back

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th January 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #4  
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 3,248

3,522 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

Well you used the wrong recovery which is why you lost imei and baseband. Same happened to me. I just flashed cm11 or you can try another. Flashing a stock ROM won't work unless use Odin and factory reset after flash. Install philz recovery or use older twrp 2.6.3.1 as newer versions don't flash ROM properly. Whatever ROM you had imei and baseband working flash that back

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If you read his post he flashed the n7100 version by mistake. You can lose baseband by restoring a backup from an older version of recovery with a newer recover I know that from experience unfortunately lol

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th January 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 154

859 posts
If your able to flash another rom heres a good rom that has all the note 3 features

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2584533

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread