Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,248 Members 37,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

i9505 - Play Store Does not load anything

Tip us?

nalitox
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down i9505 - Play Store Does not load anything

Hi,

God, I have this phone since 3 weeks and one problem after the other. I couldn't call one single time or send one single message. However, now I have the next issue:

I want to load apps from the Play Store and it does not work. It only shows the progress bar and nothing happens.

Cleared Play Store Cache alreade, bla bla.

What do, mates?

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,003

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalitox View Post
Hi,

God, I have this phone since 3 weeks and one problem after the other. I couldn't call one single time or send one single message. However, now I have the next issue:

I want to load apps from the Play Store and it does not work. It only shows the progress bar and nothing happens.

Cleared Play Store Cache alreade, bla bla.

What do, mates?
hello mate, the best thing you can do is try to boot in recovery mode (Turn off your phone then press and hold Power+Volume up and do wipe cache/factory reset. if the problem still persist feel free to flash a stock rom via odin. Have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader