5,595,067 Members 40,800 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

cm11 locked bootloader

Tip us?
 
daruto80
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default cm11 locked bootloader

an i install cm11 with my bootloader locked?...how?...i cant unlock my bootloader because the configuration say bootloader unlock allowed : no :c
 
bobthecooldad
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 158
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by daruto80 View Post
an i install cm11 with my bootloader locked?...how?...i cant unlock my bootloader because the configuration say bootloader unlock allowed : no :c
The only way is with a kexec (boot with stock so it bypass security and then load cyanogen mod kernel) as i come from xperia u and they have tryed the old 2011 way with the pins and that has been blocked.
They have tried to force change it in the .ta and all they did was brick phones.
 
dunc4n88
Old
#3  
dunc4n88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 213
Posts: 585
Join Date: Nov 2011
No stop spamming with the same question that gets answered all the time....no you can't your bootloader HAS TO BE UNLOCKED

Sent from my C1905 using xda premium
 
bobthecooldad
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 158
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunc4n88 View Post
No stop spamming with the same question that gets answered all the time....no you can't your bootloader HAS TO BE UNLOCKED

Sent from my C1905 using xda premium
doesnt have to.
someone has to port this to your device and find some free memory on boot and you can boot anything on locked bootloader.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2495152
 
testdoank123
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthecooldad View Post
doesnt have to.
someone has to port this to your device and find some free memory on boot and you can boot anything on locked bootloader.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2495152
What about this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568151
Can it be used to install cm 11 or elixer on locked bootloader?

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
 
daruto80
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by testdoank123 View Post
What about this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568151
Can it be used to install cm 11 or elixer on locked bootloader?

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
but the tutorial is for the xperia Z :c can you explain me ?
 
daruto80
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 18
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default but the

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthecooldad View Post
doesnt have to.
someone has to port this to your device and find some free memory on boot and you can boot anything on locked bootloader.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2495152
but the tutorial is for the xperia Z :c can you explain me ?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Get the AOSP Lock Screen on Your ICS-Powered Samsung Device

Android is the only popular mobile operating system that allows users, … more

Motorola Droid RAZR HD and M to Receive KitKat in a “Few More Weeks”

Verizon and Motorola shocked us all back in November when … more

[APK] YouTube Update to 5.6 Now Lets You Cast Live Video to Your Chromecast

Earlier today, we talked about how Google brought two new apps to … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.2 Now Rolling Out to the AT&T Galaxy S 4 Active

A little under two months ago, AT&T started rolling out … more