FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Q] Is it normal that my phone gets hot easily/quickly?

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Juanpepe22, Junior Member on 7th January 2014, 02:31 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th January 2014, 06:48 AM |#11  
goce.nakov's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 180
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanpepe22

Thank you very much! I'm now using the update B125

I played Plants VZ Zombies 2 like 40 mins and I checked the battery temperature and it was at 39. I think it got a bit better, because it doesn't get hot quickly.

But... Is it STILL being normal? It kinda worries me to use/play it whenever the temperature is at 38C or 40C

You are playing a game on the phone for 40min? Cmon man it is not a gaming console.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
8th January 2014, 06:54 PM |#12  
AndroidInsanity's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huddersfield
Thanks Meter: 305
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goce.nakov

You are playing a game on the phone for 40min? Cmon man it is not a gaming console.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Mobile games can be addictive too you know!

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th January 2014, 09:36 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I also play any game for 30 minutes and my phones get super hot...

EDIT: OK, I just disabled some kind of Force 2D apps rendering in Developer Options and got 15k.
Last edited by Fedds; 8th January 2014 at 10:14 PM.
10th January 2014, 01:30 PM |#14  
skyp6user's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedds

I also play any game for 30 minutes and my phones get super hot...

EDIT: OK, I just disabled some kind of Force 2D apps rendering in Developer Options and got 15k.

Im playing Empire Defense 2 for almost an hour and phone will only generate low heat.. im using B125
10th January 2014, 03:47 PM |#15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanpepe22

Thank you very much! I'm now using the update B125

I played Plants VZ Zombies 2 like 40 mins and I checked the battery temperature and it was at 39. I think it got a bit better, because it doesn't get hot quickly.

But... Is it STILL being normal? It kinda worries me to use/play it whenever the temperature is at 38C or 40C

I don't understand your worries. You hold your phone in hand, playing games for 40 minutes.
Do you expect temperatures below your body temperature whilst the phone is on maximum performance and battery drain??
Anyway you already have an improvement of -1C since you updated your P6 to B125 right?
In case you still worry you should start thinking of installing an external fan.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes