5,593,401 Members 36,483 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is it normal that my phone gets hot easily/quickly?

Tip us?

goce.nakov
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanpepe22 View Post
Thank you very much! I'm now using the update B125

I played Plants VZ Zombies 2 like 40 mins and I checked the battery temperature and it was at 39. I think it got a bit better, because it doesn't get hot quickly.

But... Is it STILL being normal? It kinda worries me to use/play it whenever the temperature is at 38C or 40C
You are playing a game on the phone for 40min? Cmon man it is not a gaming console.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

technostein
Old
Thanks Meter 160

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by goce.nakov View Post
You are playing a game on the phone for 40min? Cmon man it is not a gaming console.

Mobile games can be addictive too you know!

Top reliable phones I have had: HTC One. LG G2, Nexus 4, Note 2, Nokia 5800, Motorola RAZR V3X, Motorola RAZR i, Nexus 5 Had many more, but these devices were the best IMO.

Current Phone: HTC One M8

Press THANKS if i helped you, it's nice knowing when you have helped somebody out

Fedds
Old
(Last edited by Fedds; 8th January 2014 at 10:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
I also play any game for 30 minutes and my phones get super hot...

EDIT: OK, I just disabled some kind of Force 2D apps rendering in Developer Options and got 15k.

skyp6user
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedds View Post
I also play any game for 30 minutes and my phones get super hot...

EDIT: OK, I just disabled some kind of Force 2D apps rendering in Developer Options and got 15k.
Im playing Empire Defense 2 for almost an hour and phone will only generate low heat.. im using B125

experto1
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanpepe22 View Post
Thank you very much! I'm now using the update B125

I played Plants VZ Zombies 2 like 40 mins and I checked the battery temperature and it was at 39. I think it got a bit better, because it doesn't get hot quickly.

But... Is it STILL being normal? It kinda worries me to use/play it whenever the temperature is at 38C or 40C
I don't understand your worries. You hold your phone in hand, playing games for 40 minutes.
Do you expect temperatures below your body temperature whilst the phone is on maximum performance and battery drain??
Anyway you already have an improvement of -1C since you updated your P6 to B125 right?
In case you still worry you should start thinking of installing an external fan.