Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Problem with booting roms htc amaze 4g

OP zebediah101

10th January 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebediah101

I'm sorry I didn't realize that my post didn't post all the way. I did get teamvenom 1.7.2.3 installed properly once the faux kernel installed like it should during aroma installer and its runnin good. I do like it but would like to try a few more roms for sure before I decide. I did try and do exactly what you said with extractin the boot.img out of cm10 and flashing them seperately with the boot.img flashed 1st then cm10zip second and I am still having the same problem. The HTC screen pops up first then the cryanogenmod boot screen and it gets stuck there. I used to have the same problem the tv 1.7.2.1 andd I then got the updated 1.7.2.3 version which fixxed the faux kernel flashing issue and after that it installed properly. But I still get the same problem with cm10. Sorry if i'm a pest just want me a jellybean Rom! Lol

hmmm i do not know what todo at this point, i think you wanna take it to the official forms for the device, sorry mate.

Edit: maybe try a Sense rom first? also what version of CWM did you have before? only X.x.x is important to know.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread