Quote:
Originally Posted by zebediah101 View Post
I'm sorry I didn't realize that my post didn't post all the way. I did get teamvenom 1.7.2.3 installed properly once the faux kernel installed like it should during aroma installer and its runnin good. I do like it but would like to try a few more roms for sure before I decide. I did try and do exactly what you said with extractin the boot.img out of cm10 and flashing them seperately with the boot.img flashed 1st then cm10zip second and I am still having the same problem. The HTC screen pops up first then the cryanogenmod boot screen and it gets stuck there. I used to have the same problem the tv 1.7.2.1 andd I then got the updated 1.7.2.3 version which fixxed the faux kernel flashing issue and after that it installed properly. But I still get the same problem with cm10. Sorry if i'm a pest just want me a jellybean Rom! Lol
hmmm i do not know what todo at this point, i think you wanna take it to the official forms for the device, sorry mate.

Edit: maybe try a Sense rom first? also what version of CWM did you have before? only X.x.x is important to know.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat 4.4.4 XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113

Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.4) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations?
Both Stopped turning on for no reason
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)