5,593,248 Members 32,489 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] rom flashing problems with samsung grand

Tip us?
 
femin1999
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default [Q] rom flashing problems with samsung grand

i installed gennxt rom which worked but then i installed xperia z rom which did not worked then i again installed gennxt but now my mobile is hanging on samsung galaxy grand i9082 screen and not staring....?
what to do
 
srinatharvindh
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2013
Just download the stock offfical firmware 4.2.2lastest which good than other build ....then insall cwm via odin then cm11 man which so good....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to srinatharvindh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iceyhotguy
Old
#3  
iceyhotguy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 664
Posts: 689
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by femin1999 View Post
i installed gennxt rom which worked but then i installed xperia z rom which did not worked then i again installed gennxt but now my mobile is hanging on samsung galaxy grand i9082 screen and not staring....?
what to do
Make sure you are doing a complete wipe of data, cache and dalvik before flashing the ROMs.
If the problems continues even with that, you need to do the above wipe then select "Mounts and storage" and "format /system" then flash the ROM you want.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceyhotguy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
femin1999
Old
(Last edited by femin1999; 23rd December 2013 at 07:40 AM.) Reason: missed out some points
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Teach me please !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinatharvindh View Post
Just download the stock offfical firmware 4.2.2lastest which good than other build ....then insall cwm via odin then cm11 man which so good....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Can you please teach me the whole procedure bcuz i am new to this .....?
Can you teach me how to install the stock official firmware ??
and the odin thing i know then can i put gennxt rather than cm11 ??
 
femin1999
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by femin1999 View Post
Can you please teach me the whole procedure bcuz i am new to this .....?
Can you teach me how to install the stock official firmware ??
and the odin thing i know then can i put gennxt rather than cm11 ??
can you gimme the3 link to download the firmware
 
femin1999
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Thank u

I did it thank you ~~~!!!
 
ahthengkho
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default hanging at SGG logo

trying to install Rom 10.1 after do rooting.now the phone hanging at samsung logo only.what should i do..please help me...im newbie...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Prevent Unwanted Butt Dialing with Smart Pocket Guard

You may recall that back in August of last year, we took a look atAir SwiperbyXDA … more

Google ATAP Details Project Ara in Developers’ Conference

Earlier today, the Google ATAP teamkicked offits first ever Project Ara … more

HTC Sense 6 Ported to the Nexus 5

The Google Nexus 5 is regarded as having everything an Android user needs or wants: timely updates, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Call Blocker – XDA Developer TV

In todays modern world, your number gets in peoples hands, even if you are very … more