Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 41,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unable to mount system in TWRP

Tip us?

falconfan101
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Unable to mount system in TWRP

Earlier today I (stupidly) misclicked on an update that LG was trying to send out. Once clicked, the phone rebooted to TWRP and sat there for a while. i then tried to restore an old backup I had, but it was unable to mount system. I also cannot click the box for system in the mount part of TWRP, and the permissions cant be fixed because of being unable to mount the system. Is there any way i can push the system or something?

dmkern
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfan101 View Post
Earlier today I (stupidly) misclicked on an update that LG was trying to send out. Once clicked, the phone rebooted to TWRP and sat there for a while. i then tried to restore an old backup I had, but it was unable to mount system. I also cannot click the box for system in the mount part of TWRP, and the permissions cant be fixed because of being unable to mount the system. Is there any way i can push the system or something?
I did the same thing. Could use any help.

joewaz
Old
(Last edited by joewaz; 10th January 2014 at 05:41 PM.) Reason: forgot some stuff
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfan101 View Post
Both your guys best bet is to flash stock ROM through download mode... I keep those files on my computer ..lol I actually delete all backup files when I find q stable ROM just so I can have the space
@dmkern