5,603,920 Members 40,498 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unknow IMEI/Baseband on All 4.3 Roms - Problem Solved

Tip us?

klausbritto
Old
(Last edited by klausbritto; 10th January 2014 at 05:25 PM.) Reason: Problem Solved
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking Unknow IMEI/Baseband on All 4.3 Roms - Problem Solved

Hy, i have a big problem with my phone.

All times i tried install an 4.3 rom i lost the IMEI and Baseband, i trie install the stock sistem, install the 4.0 android, update to 4.1 stock sistem again, but every time the IMEI and Baseband works on 4.2 roms but on 4.3 not, some times i on 4.2 the IMEI not work but i restart the phone and works fine.

My phone is Brasilian, and here LGE dont upgrade the phone to android 4.1, for 6 monts i search on web for solution and noting.

Please help, is my last trie, if dont find the solution i resigning on 4.2 roms.

(sorry for my english.)

########SOLUTION#######

Finally i resolve my problem, i make a backup of may IMEI whit the app ToolBox5iromV1.0.4.2 and restore before update OTA on cyanogen mode for CM11, the IMEI returns after full wipe, i make several tests and at the moment all fine.

Tanks to Flyng_Bear for help, my problem is not the RIL, if someone mor have te problem ando don resolve replacing the RIL try this soluction.

Flying_Bear
Old
Thanks Meter 593
Quote:
Originally Posted by klausbritto View Post
Hy, i have a big problem with my phone.

All times i tried install an 4.3 rom i lost the IMEI and Baseband, i trie install the stock sistem, install the 4.0 android, update to 4.1 stock sistem again, but every time the IMEI and Baseband works on 4.2 roms but on 4.3 not, some times i on 4.2 the IMEI not work but i restart the phone and works fine.

My phone is Brasilian, and here LGE dont upgrade the phone to android 4.1, for 6 monts i search on web for solution and noting.

Please help, is my last trie, if dont find the solution i resigning on 4.2 roms.

(sorry for my english.)
hey man, check this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2496075
To install custom roms on O4x:

1. upgrade to jb
2. root
3. unlock bootloader
4. flash custom recovery (cwm)
5. flash roms
6. if you encounter any issues, search, they've been answered already.

Got issues with RIL/IMEI/BASEBAND on custom 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4 ROMs on p880? Click me for possible solution!
The Following User Says Thank You to Flying_Bear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

klausbritto
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Bear View Post
Tanks man, but i have some questions, you know some rom 4.3 whit EPRJ RIL implemented? The lasts releases of CM 10.2 dont have EPRJ RIL?

Tanks again!

Flying_Bear
Old
Thanks Meter 593
Quote:
Tanks man, but i have some questions, you know some rom 4.3 whit EPRJ RIL implemented? The lasts releases of CM 10.2 dont have EPRJ RIL?

Tanks again!
p.a. by dcos has eprj ril implemented by default. install it, check it out, if you dont have any issues with ril, you found your solution, and you can implement it in any rom by yourself when you want

1. upgrade to jb
2. root
3. unlock bootloader
5. flash roms

Got issues with RIL/IMEI/BASEBAND on custom 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4 ROMs on p880? Click me for possible solution!
The Following User Says Thank You to Flying_Bear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

klausbritto
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Quote:
p.a. by dcos has eprj ril implemented by default. install it, check it out, if you dont have any issues with ril, you found your solution, and you can implement it in any rom by yourself when you want
Ok, but i tried install 4.3 OMINI, VANIR, PARANOID and CM 10.2 (the last nightly) and any one works, if the CM had EPRJ RIL by default, my problem is not the EPRJ RIL. :/

Flying_Bear
Old
Thanks Meter 593
Quote:
Ok, but i tried install 4.3 OMINI, VANIR, PARANOID and CM 10.2 (the last nightly) and any one works, if the CM had EPRJ RIL by default, my problem is not the EPRJ RIL. :/
official cm never had eprj ril. only eprj cm and p.a. by dcos have had eprj ril. others have default cm ril.

1. upgrade to jb
2. root
3. unlock bootloader
5. flash roms

klausbritto
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Problem Solved

Flying_Bear
Old
Thanks Meter 593
Quote:
Problem Solved
glad to hear it

1. upgrade to jb
2. root
3. unlock bootloader
5. flash roms