Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,608 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Serious problem

Tip us?

aek-tiesto
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Serious problem

hello guys i have an SGPT 12 and i had to creat a new session to let my daughter use it without attemping my files ...
so i changed the session to my daughters one and after she finished i took my tablet and tried to go back to my session that i locked before with a password so i tried to go back to admin session and then i had no keyboard just the mic and i disabled the WIFI on my daughters session

so is there any way to get out of that session ?.? please help guys i really need it

thnx XDA's

Jure220
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by aek-tiesto View Post
hello guys i have an SGPT 12 and i had to creat a new session to let my daughter use it without attemping my files ...
so i changed the session to my daughters one and after she finished i took my tablet and tried to go back to my session that i locked before with a password so i tried to go back to admin session and then i had no keyboard just the mic and i disabled the WIFI on my daughters session

so is there any way to get out of that session ?.? please help guys i really need it

thnx XDA's

Do you have settings on that session and if not did you have adb enabled before?

aek-tiesto
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jure220 View Post
Do you have settings on that session and if not did you have adb enabled before?
well thank you so much i did a factory reset with 2 bottons Combination