[Q] Serious problem

OP aek-tiesto

10th January 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

125 posts
More
hello guys i have an SGPT 12 and i had to creat a new session to let my daughter use it without attemping my files ...
so i changed the session to my daughters one and after she finished i took my tablet and tried to go back to my session that i locked before with a password so i tried to go back to admin session and then i had no keyboard just the mic and i disabled the WIFI on my daughters session

so is there any way to get out of that session ?.? please help guys i really need it

thnx XDA's
10th January 2014, 09:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Litija
Thanks Meter: 63

106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aek-tiesto

hello guys i have an SGPT 12 and i had to creat a new session to let my daughter use it without attemping my files ...
so i changed the session to my daughters one and after she finished i took my tablet and tried to go back to my session that i locked before with a password so i tried to go back to admin session and then i had no keyboard just the mic and i disabled the WIFI on my daughters session

so is there any way to get out of that session ?.? please help guys i really need it

thnx XDA's

Do you have settings on that session and if not did you have adb enabled before?
10th January 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jure220

Do you have settings on that session and if not did you have adb enabled before?

well thank you so much i did a factory reset with 2 bottons Combination
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread