Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

s3 brick....

OP torreon901

9th January 2014, 10:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag tucson
Thanks Meter: 36

96 posts
More
What i did..: I flashed trough kies when im already on 4.3 then i got the yellow triangle after the attemp. since i could go to download mode, i flashed twrp using odin. that helped to get the yellow triangle away and i can now go to recovery....

does any one has a clean zip of the 4.3 rom? i have downloaded lots of the odexed roms but in one way or another the phone freezes or turns off itself.. i have been looking to get the 4.3 rom 100% virgin and then probably root myself....

does any one has it?

i have downloaded the update43.zip file that is around but it gives me anerror when installing.
10th January 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 18

180 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torreon901

What i did..: I flashed trough kies when im already on 4.3 then i got the yellow triangle after the attemp. since i could go to download mode, i flashed twrp using odin. that helped to get the yellow triangle away and i can now go to recovery....

does any one has a clean zip of the 4.3 rom? i have downloaded lots of the odexed roms but in one way or another the phone freezes or turns off itself.. i have been looking to get the 4.3 rom 100% virgin and then probably root myself....

does any one has it?

i have downloaded the update43.zip file that is around but it gives me anerror when installing.

Which carrier did you get you're phone from?
10th January 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 10

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali7000

Which carrier did you get you're phone from?

Sgh-i747 att model
10th January 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #4  

180 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray.azfloortech@gmail.com

Sgh-i747 att model

Apparently Att does not have a 4.3 official firmware, the best thing you can do (if you want a stock rom) is flash a stock-based rom. Make sure that you don't flash anything with a bootloader lower than 4.3 or you're phone will brick.
10th January 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag tucson

96 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali7000

Apparently Att does not have a 4.3 official firmware, the best thing you can do (if you want a stock rom) is flash a stock-based rom. Make sure that you don't flash anything with a bootloader lower than 4.3 or you're phone will brick.

ok that s exactly what i did, but it has so many bugs.. any good stable recommendation?
10th January 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #6  

180 posts
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2504903

[ROM][1.2.14] .::StockMOD ROM::. | Galaxy Note 3 | AT&T 4.3 UCUEMJB | New Years Edition I recommend selecting the stock, not the note 3 option.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali7000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag tucson

96 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali7000

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2504903

[rom][1.2.14] .::stockmod rom::. | galaxy note 3 | at&t 4.3 ucuemjb | new years edition i recommend selecting the stock, not the note 3 option.

Sent from my sgh-i747m using xda premium 4 mobile app

thanks a lot!!!
10th January 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #8  

180 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torreon901

thanks a lot!!!

Good Luck on flashing it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread