XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [ROM] KOT49H【4.4.2】GE 01-09-2014 (at&t gs4) By Danvdh Battery Issues

Tip us?

xjimmy
Old
(Last edited by xjimmy; 9th January 2014 at 09:53 PM.) Reason: typo
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Battery Low [Q] [ROM] KOT49H【4.4.2】GE 01-09-2014 (at&t gs4) By Danvdh Battery Issues

Phone reboots when powered off while plugged into charging cable. Also, takes super long time to charge and battery drains a little quicker. Any help would be appreciated, as I am not able to post to the Rom thread direct (This is my 2nd post ever, says I need 10 posts before I can post direct). Anyone??

hednik
Old
Thanks Meter 707

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjimmy View Post
Phone reboots when powered off while plugged into charging cable. Also, takes super long time to charge and battery drains a little quicker. Any help would be appreciated, as I am not able to post to the Rom thread direct (This is my 2nd post ever, says I need 10 posts before I can post direct). Anyone??
Did you try to reflash the rom ? Have others had your same issues ? if not maybe you got a back download or something keeping your phone awake
Click thanks if you think I helped you.

Samsung Captivate - CM 11
AT&T Galaxy SII - SHOstock
AT&T Galaxy SII Skyrocket - DEAD
AT&T Galaxy S4 - Beanstalk 4.4 - MDL
MOTO G - Stock

COOK/HACK of BLiNDrom and T-motion RoM

xjimmy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hednik View Post
Did you try to reflash the rom ? Have others had your same issues ? if not maybe you got a back download or something keeping your phone awake
I did reflash, factory reset, let it settle for 5 minutes. Didn't install anything, just powered off while plugged in and it still does it. What do you mean back download? If you meant bad download, I checked md5. I've read through so many posts and found a few people with battery issues similar, but they weren't answered. I have twrp, wanted to try cwm, but rom manager doesn't seem to be able to flash over twrp.

LongDuckDong
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Never, ever use ROM manager

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app

InfoWarrior!