FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Q] wifi / bluetooth not working

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By raduzsvk, Junior Member on 8th January 2014, 12:04 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th January 2014, 11:14 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FahmyAbou

flashing boot.img just worked fine for me

Hi FahmyAbou,

yes it also worked for me, but wifi and bluetooth not working. I ends, I already tried tons of procedures, but without any progress.

10th January 2014, 04:02 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member

More
Hi all,

just an quick update. I already installed this ROM: ViperC2 3.1.4 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485224), but the WIFI and Bluetooth still not working.

Please, how can I solve this issue?

Thank you!
10th January 2014, 10:22 PM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 2,373

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduzsvk

Hi all,

just an quick update. I already installed this ROM: ViperC2 3.1.4 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2485224), but the WIFI and Bluetooth still not working.

Please, how can I solve this issue?

Thank you!

I think you should bring it to a service center. It might be that the wifi and BT don't work due to a hardware problem and that cannot be solved by flashing anything. In a service they have ways of testing the components. I had the same on my former Desire S and i had to replace the whole mainboard for this.

Sent from nowhere over the air...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread