XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Audio lag in NFS Most Wanted

Tip us?

johntheredimid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Unhappy [Q] Audio lag in NFS Most Wanted

Hello friends, I need help with the game NFS Most Wanted. the audio as much as the music and sounds are heard car lag while the game runs fine, this happens to me in rom 4.4.2 Carbon KK .... any suggestions as to why this happens ... real racing 3 and asphalt 8 works perfectly for me

raghavsharmaxda
Old
Thanks Meter 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntheredimid View Post
Hello friends, I need help with the game NFS Most Wanted. the audio as much as the music and sounds are heard car lag while the game runs fine, this happens to me in rom 4.4.2 Carbon KK .... any suggestions as to why this happens ... real racing 3 and asphalt 8 works perfectly for me
That's data problem.... I took an apk and data from friend and faced same issue....... Another apk i tried game me fc ...another apk n data i tried that finally did work ... but phone auto rebooted after game was closed.... Then asphalt came and i never looked at mw again :P .. simply a bit of luck and new data n apk will solve ur problem
Hope i helped

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
thanks to developers who always make such efforts for our devices

johntheredimid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda View Post
That's data problem.... I took an apk and data from friend and faced same issue....... Another apk i tried game me fc ...another apk n data i tried that finally did work ... but phone auto rebooted after game was closed.... Then asphalt came and i never looked at mw again :P .. simply a bit of luck and new data n apk will solve ur problem
Hope i helped

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
if you're right I've also tried another apk and data and gave me FC ... hmm not prove which previously used 8 months ago in another galaxy s3 old version buscare be installing this version and thanks for your help I'll try