Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Audio lag in NFS Most Wanted

OP johntheredimid

10th January 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
Hello friends, I need help with the game NFS Most Wanted. the audio as much as the music and sounds are heard car lag while the game runs fine, this happens to me in rom 4.4.2 Carbon KK .... any suggestions as to why this happens ... real racing 3 and asphalt 8 works perfectly for me
10th January 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #2  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 354

695 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntheredimid

Hello friends, I need help with the game NFS Most Wanted. the audio as much as the music and sounds are heard car lag while the game runs fine, this happens to me in rom 4.4.2 Carbon KK .... any suggestions as to why this happens ... real racing 3 and asphalt 8 works perfectly for me

That's data problem.... I took an apk and data from friend and faced same issue....... Another apk i tried game me fc ...another apk n data i tried that finally did work ... but phone auto rebooted after game was closed.... Then asphalt came and i never looked at mw again :P .. simply a bit of luck and new data n apk will solve ur problem
Hope i helped

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
10th January 2014, 11:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda

That's data problem.... I took an apk and data from friend and faced same issue....... Another apk i tried game me fc ...another apk n data i tried that finally did work ... but phone auto rebooted after game was closed.... Then asphalt came and i never looked at mw again :P .. simply a bit of luck and new data n apk will solve ur problem
Hope i helped

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

if you're right I've also tried another apk and data and gave me FC ... hmm not prove which previously used 8 months ago in another galaxy s3 old version buscare be installing this version and thanks for your help I'll try
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread