Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,143 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Maximum storage dimension

Tip us?

renaultrenault
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Maximum storage dimension

Hello everyone,
I've just installed Maximus HD 10.00 and everything works except for the fact that the maximum storage that i can use is no more 16 gb but 2,34... Why? Can anyone help me? I followed a guide on youtube to unroot my phone
Thanks!

rosswhite
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by renaultrenault View Post
Hello everyone,
I've just installed Maximus HD 10.00 and everything works except for the fact that the maximum storage that i can use is no more 16 gb but 2,34... Why? Can anyone help me? I followed a guide on youtube to unroot my phone
Thanks!
Did you follow the instructions in the OP of the MaximusHD thread? Did the firmware flash correctly? Are you now on HBOOT version 2.16?
HTC ONE S | S-OFF | HBOOT 2.16 | LIBERTY ROM - THE SIXTH ELEMENT | 4.4.2 | SENSE 6 | SENSE 6 TOOLBOX
THANKS: BEAUPS | LLABTOOFER | BILAL_LIBERTY | PIRLANO | FLAR2 | LANGER HANS/MIKANOSHI

renaultrenault
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosswhite View Post
Did you follow the instructions in the OP of the MaximusHD thread? Did the firmware flash correctly? Are you now on HBOOT version 2.16?
No, I followed another guide, can you link me these instructions?
Thanks

rosswhite
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by renaultrenault View Post
No, I followed another guide, can you link me these instructions?
Thanks
The thread is in the One S Android Development section with the rest of the ROM's.

MaximusHD thread is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2445392

You must have S-Off to use this ROM. If you are not sure, use google. You need to reboot to the bootloader screen and it will say at the top of the screen whether you are S-Off and what HBOOT version you are on.
HTC ONE S | S-OFF | HBOOT 2.16 | LIBERTY ROM - THE SIXTH ELEMENT | 4.4.2 | SENSE 6 | SENSE 6 TOOLBOX
THANKS: BEAUPS | LLABTOOFER | BILAL_LIBERTY | PIRLANO | FLAR2 | LANGER HANS/MIKANOSHI