Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,567 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cant flash any rom😭

Tip us?
 
Spyda264
Old
#1  
Spyda264's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ny
Default Cant flash any rom😭

Ok so i have a at&t lg g2 D80010o and every time i try to flash a rom it installed but will not boot up. I am on TWRP i used FREEGEE To install it AND all the rom i tried to flash all say NO MD5 found.i also tried using CWM recovery to see if it would work and it didn't 😭 ..everyone i talked to told me to try flashing it using PHILZ recovery but the recover will not install always say ERROR. Can someone help me?.. Thanks ahead of time

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Kernel Sanders
Old
#2  
Kernel Sanders's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 836
Posts: 2,069
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyda264 View Post
Ok so i have a at&t lg g2 D80010o and every time i try to flash a rom it installed but will not boot up. I am on TWRP i used FREEGEE To install it AND all the rom i tried to flash all say NO MD5 found.i also tried using CWM recovery to see if it would work and it didn't 😭 ..everyone i talked to told me to try flashing it using PHILZ recovery but the recover will not install always say ERROR. Can someone help me?.. Thanks ahead of time

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
What version of TWRP did FreeGee give you? I bet you need to update it to atleast 2.6.3.3
You can find it here - http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/g2a....3.3-g2att.zip
PHN LGG2
ROM Stock
KRN
RCV

Previous:
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket
Nexus 7



Formerly: btm fdr
 
Spyda264
Old
#3  
Spyda264's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ny
I am on twrp 2.6.3.3. I tried everything i dont kno what to do😭😭

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Kernel Sanders
Old
#4  
Kernel Sanders's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 836
Posts: 2,069
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
More info.. what rom are you trying to flash, steps you've taken, etc.
PHN LGG2
ROM Stock
KRN
RCV

Previous:
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket
Nexus 7



Formerly: btm fdr
The Following User Says Thank You to Kernel Sanders For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Spyda264
Old
#5  
Spyda264's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ny
I am trying to install AEON V3 ALLIANCE ROM. And when i am flashing i wipe data after that is finnish i install the ZIP from the sdcard ..and when i finnish all of that and it trying to install but always say CHECKING MD5 AND THEN IT SAYS MD5 NOT FOUND

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Kernel Sanders
Old
#6  
Kernel Sanders's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 836
Posts: 2,069
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyda264 View Post
I am trying to install AEON V3 ALLIANCE ROM. And when i am flashing i wipe data after that is finnish i install the ZIP from the sdcard ..and when i finnish all of that and it trying to install but always say CHECKING MD5 AND THEN IT SAYS MD5 NOT FOUND

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Don't think the md5 part matters. Sounds to me like you're not wiping completely (/system specifically). Follow these steps and you should be good to go..

Wipe dalvik cache
/system
/data
cache.

DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
PHN LGG2
ROM Stock
KRN
RCV

Previous:
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket
Nexus 7



Formerly: btm fdr
 
Spyda264
Old
(Last edited by Spyda264; 11th January 2014 at 03:58 AM.)
#7  
Spyda264's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by btm fdr View Post
Don't think the md5 part matters. Sounds to me like you're not wiping completely (/system specifically). Follow these steps and you should be good to go..

Wipe dalvik cache
/system
/data
cache.

DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
Yea i always Wipe dalvik,cache and systemdata i should have put that in my old post sry..i also have to add that twrp ALWAYS says that it was successfully installed but it NEVER BOOT UP

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Kernel Sanders
Old
(Last edited by Kernel Sanders; 11th January 2014 at 03:59 AM.)
#8  
Kernel Sanders's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 836
Posts: 2,069
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Getting an error other than the md5 check?


EDIT: Did you Factory Reset in TWRP or go to Advanced Wipe?
PHN LGG2
ROM Stock
KRN
RCV

Previous:
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket
Nexus 7



Formerly: btm fdr
 
Spyda264
Old
(Last edited by Spyda264; 11th January 2014 at 04:06 AM.)
#9  
Spyda264's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 62
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by btm fdr View Post
Getting an error other than the md5 check?


EDIT: Did you Factory Reset in TWRP or go to Advanced Wipe?
I dont think so other than md5 but i could be wrong i have really bad memory..and i went into advance wipe

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Kernel Sanders
Old
#10  
Kernel Sanders's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 836
Posts: 2,069
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyda264 View Post
I dont think so but i could be wrong i have really bad memory..

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Reason I asked is that I would suggest skipping the factory reset option, go in to advanced wipe and check all except internal storage.
PHN LGG2
ROM Stock
KRN
RCV

Previous:
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket
Nexus 7



Formerly: btm fdr

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Change Your Samsung Galaxy S2’s Dialer Background in Real Time

As with anything, if youve looked at something long enough, things can … more

Increase Your Multitasking Workflow with C-Floating Windows

Technology has put life on the fast track. Lazy, relaxed days have turned into … more

Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial

One glance at any developer section of any device forum on XDA and youll find … more

WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more