No registration required

[Q] Help

OP ANONYMOUS.B

11th January 2014, 07:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Hopefully someone here can help. I've tried researching the problem and I can't seem to find any answers.

I recently damaged the LCD on my Note II. The replacement assembly arrived today and I just finished the repair. All seemed well. The phone booted up properly and everything seemed to work fine. About 20 seconds after boot the loudspeaker started making an extremely loud buzzing noise. This lasted for about 5-10 seconds and then would continue to come and go, each time lasting for approximately the same amount of time. After a bit of troubleshooting I noticed this would also occur anytime I tried playing anything at all from the loudspeaker though was not limited to this alone as it continues to come and go seemingly at random. Music, notifications and the like will not play.

Prior to the damage the phone was in 100% working condition. I am also 100% sure that the repair was done correctly. Taking this into account I have no idea whatsoever what the issue could be.

Other than this, everything else on the device seems to work fine. I should also note (no pun intended) that I am fairly certain no other components where damaged along with the LCD.
Last edited by ANONYMOUS.B; 11th January 2014 at 11:59 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread