[Q] Need Help /Trouble/Advice/Suggestion
I Brought A new Gpro on 21st Dec E988 India, it worked fine for a week , Then I rooted it using the Sticky thread
Next day I see my 2G n/w signals are gone totally , I switch to 3G/WCDMA and Bam it works both voice data , but switching back to 2G still doesnt work.
What i tried
Factory reset using Power + Vol Down button : Problem still persists
Flashed original KDZ E988 10e India with Flash Tool : Problem Still persists
Flashed stick rom via Lg support tool : Problem Still Perists , still only 3G no 2G
I thought Maybe it's a BB issue , but doesnt flashing stock KDZ as i did before restore the original BB ?
1) I rooted my phone using the same method as above
2) Installed Latest Freegee
3) Installed CWM from there
4) Flashed a certain E988 10a(India) BB and Rebooted from CWM
Bam a bootloop , Now what should I do , I am stuck with no 2G network at all?
- There is an awesome Thread which keeps track of all Stock KDZ
there should be a similar thread that keeps track of all latest BB too , Currently I see individual Devs have BB for somemodels or just a few BB in their own cloud and all of them are scattered .I would request some Senior Member here to create one thread as sticky so as to help every newbie.
- Many people on different models of Gpro are having problems with CWM installed with freegee , some have touch problems on TWRP , i had them too , it would be good if the sticky threads could recommend which one to use.
- Sticky threads should also explain the what all models our phone has , Concept of Recovery , BB , Modem , firmware as only people who have flashed a rom earlier would be aware of these terms , for others it might be rocket science
1) after a lot of searching I found E988 10a BB (India) , Does anyone know a newer version ?
2) Since CWM from freegee gave me Bootloop , can someone tell me which Recovery should i use CWM,TWRP or Philz touch and if cwm or Twrp how to install them aside from freegee?
Thanks Everyone who has took the pains of reading my Post and also to the one who try to help.