Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,233 Members 50,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

extend battery life with cyanogenmod

Tip us?

magno23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default extend battery life with cyanogenmod

hi.
i have been using cyanogenmod 7.2 with my ace but the battery life sucks, is there anything i can do to improve this? i'm already using setcpu but is there any kernel that can improve the battery? or should i just simply change rom's

adi9981
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by magno23 View Post
hi.
i have been using cyanogenmod 7.2 with my ace but the battery life sucks, is there anything i can do to improve this? i'm already using setcpu but is there any kernel that can improve the battery? or should i just simply change rom's
FireKernel without overclocking option, but it will not change much. CM7 is just like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to adi9981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

magno23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi9981 View Post
FireKernel without overclocking option, but it will not change much. CM7 is just like that.
i tried a different rom but was getting a lot of force closes so i did a fresh install of cyanogenmod and installed FireKernel and now is much better.
is there anyway to re-calibrate the battery so i have an accurate status reading?

jb.NY
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
i tried a different rom but was getting a lot of force closes so i did a fresh install of cyanogenmod and installed FireKernel and now is much better.
is there anyway to re-calibrate the battery so i have an accurate status reading?
Try APOCALYPSE by itasoulas, You wont regret it, Great buttery life and smoothness

immy28
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
hi.
Change a battery. Cm7 have good battery life now.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
Lewa theme SonyXperia

adi9981
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Try the Battery Calibration app from Play Store.

Blackbox421
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Vor just flash a stock based rom if you want Vetter battery life.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk