FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

extend battery life with cyanogenmod

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By magno23, Junior Member on 7th January 2014, 04:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi.
i have been using cyanogenmod 7.2 with my ace but the battery life sucks, is there anything i can do to improve this? i'm already using setcpu but is there any kernel that can improve the battery? or should i just simply change rom's

7th January 2014, 07:50 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magno23

hi.
i have been using cyanogenmod 7.2 with my ace but the battery life sucks, is there anything i can do to improve this? i'm already using setcpu but is there any kernel that can improve the battery? or should i just simply change rom's

FireKernel without overclocking option, but it will not change much. CM7 is just like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to adi9981 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2014, 11:13 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi9981

FireKernel without overclocking option, but it will not change much. CM7 is just like that.

i tried a different rom but was getting a lot of force closes so i did a fresh install of cyanogenmod and installed FireKernel and now is much better.
is there anyway to re-calibrate the battery so i have an accurate status reading?
9th January 2014, 11:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

i tried a different rom but was getting a lot of force closes so i did a fresh install of cyanogenmod and installed FireKernel and now is much better.
is there anyway to re-calibrate the battery so i have an accurate status reading?

Try APOCALYPSE by itasoulas, You wont regret it, Great buttery life and smoothness
9th January 2014, 03:54 PM |#5  
Flag rajkot-gujrat
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:

hi.

Change a battery. Cm7 have good battery life now.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
10th January 2014, 07:02 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

Try the Battery Calibration app from Play Store.
11th January 2014, 08:48 AM |#7  
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Vor just flash a stock based rom if you want Vetter battery life.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread